AMP Special Version of the Award Winning - MultiCharts includes all of these features for FREE - No Monthly Platform Fees!
- Free Historical Charting – 5 years back data
- Free Chart Trading with One-Click
- Free Drag-n-Drop (ATM) - Exit Strategies on DOM & Charts
- Free Automated Trading & Strategy Optimization
- Free 10 Levels Deep – Bid/Ask Prices
- Free Market Replay – Tick-by-Tick
- Free Server-Side OCO, Bracket, Trailing Stop Orders And More.....
Most common feedback so far from our customers and questions:
- Is this a full version? Yes, this is the Full Version of MultiCharts.NET, except Easy Language Functionality has been removed. All of these features below and more are included in this FREE - AMP Special Edition.
- If full version, except Easy Language, how can it be FREE? AMP has signed an Enterprise License Agreement with MultiCharts. This license allows us to be able to provide our customers this Award Winning, Advanced Trading Platform with all the features (see list below) that other platforms normally charge, for FREE.
- Is this exclusive to AMP Futures or can it be used by customers of AMP Clearing IBs? Yes, This version is available to all AMP Futures Customers and Customers of AMP Clearing IBs.
- Any Changes to Commissions? No, AMP is absorbing the cost of the Enterprise License. There is no increase in commissions, It is truly FREE!
- What is needed to get started? All existing AMP Live Trading Customers have been upgraded for Universal Platform Access - CQG, Rithmic, TTNet. All you would need to do is download this version, create LIVE trading profile with your existing LIVE trading credentials and you are ready to Trade LIVE or for DEMO - Sign up below.
Develop your own Automated Trading Strategy using 100+ Pre-built Auto Trading Studies and Signals in FREE MultiCharts.NET No programming knowledge required!
- Learn the process for building your own custom automated trading strategy using over 100 Pre-Built Studies
- Learn how to use 3D Optimization Graphs to attempt to avoid over-optimization.
- Learn how to use Portfolio Backtesting - applying one or more strategies to many instruments at once—testing on historical data and gauging performance as if all symbols were traded with these strategies
- Learn how to create entry and exit conditions
- Learn how to back-test and forward test a strategy
- Learn how to view the performance results of a back-tested and Walk-forward tested strategy
Download Free Demo of AMP's MultiCharts Special FREE edition >>
There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors.